It's not uncommon in any business. There's paperwork, clients, invoices, schedules and payments you must manage.
But not everyone can hire full time staff to deal with it.
You started a business to help people, not to act as an office assistant. Every minute you spend managing the back office, you cost yourself money.
- Evening sending appointment reminders
- Costly errors billing your clients?
- Keeping, or worse, losing paperwork
- Lost money from a missed appointments
- Time better spent getting your next client
It doesn't scale. Without more time, your practice can't grow. Each new client grows the pile of paperwork beyond what anyone working solo is capable of handling. You need to eliminate non-billable time wasted on back office work.